- Conducting qualitative research, from ethnographic style research to more standard depth or group research.
- Commissioning quantitative research, and interpreting a sea of numbers into meaningful insights and conclusions.
- Mining your existing research to find the insights behind the insights.
- Providing senior planning support to advertising and communication agencies on on-going client business and new business pitches.
- Re-positioning a tired brand, or positioning a new brand, either domestically or globally.
- Helping you define a powerful brand purpose that can inspire your organizational culture, as well as marketing and communications.
- Helping to create marketing efficiencies and effectiveness through a consumer-centric brand architecture
- Working within agencies, or acting as a bridge between marketers and their agencies.
- Developing a communication strategy that can achieve your commercial objectives.
- Leading teams to develop integrated communication and engagement strategies across paid, owned and earned media.
Skillful, energizing and inspiring facilitation including:
- Truth mining workshops
- Brand purpose workshops
- Engagement strategy workshops
- Innovation workshops
Across-The-Pond Cultural Translation
Helping clients, who are either based in the U.S. or UK by designing and conducting research, interpreting existing research, acting as a facilitator between your different geographic teams, or helping you develop and refine your brand and communication strategies to incorporate specific market needs.